jueves, 1 de marzo de 2012

COPLAS


Niño no alargues mi pena
 Niño que me haces daño
que te has metido muy hondo
muy profundo en el corazón

Con tu pelo negro y rizado
con tu boca hecha de traición
con tus ojos almendrados
con tu voz ronca de varón

¡Ay que me estás matando!
¡Ay que me estas dejando!
Que tu recuerdo y mi pena
me estan ahogando en la mar

Niño que con tu ausencia me incitas
a escribir unas locuras más

¡Ay que me estás matando!
¡Ay que me estás olvidando
en un mar de soledad!

No te me escondas niño
 ¡Ay como me haces llorar!


3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Terrific article! This is the kind of info that are supposed to be shared around the web.
Disgrace on Google for not positioning this submit higher!

Come on over and discuss with my web site . Thanks =)

Feel free to surf to my web-site ... jasa web
my website: jasa web

Maria Jose Acuña Beláustegui dijo...

Thank you for your words. Honestly did not understand your comment, not if it is a criticism, but in any case my publication is not an article, is a poem. If you could clarify what you mean but I'd appreciate it, and if you could give your name also.

Anónimo dijo...

Hey! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist
with SEO? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing
very good success. If you know of any please share.
Thank you!

My webpage: garden centers denver